Steve Reich is Of Counsel to the Firm. He is licensed to practice in both New York and Massachusetts and is based in New York City. He assists with environmental litigation and other complex litigation and heads the firm’s intellectual property practice, including copyright and trademark registration and protection and infringement litigation. Other practice areas include wills, trusts and estate drafting and planning, commercial contract drafting and litigation and business incorporation.
- Successfully filing and reaching a settlement of a copyright infringement suit against a Fortune 100 company.
- Assisting in the defense of a Fortune 500 company in complex federal and state environmental litigation.
- Saving a restaurateur client over $200,000 through successful settlement of a breach of contract claim.
- Successful business incorporation and registration of trademarks for dozens of small business clients.
- Drafting and formation of numerous wills, trusts, powers of attorney and related estate documents for MA and NY residents.
- Intern during Law School to the late Brooklyn Supreme Court trial judge Arthur Shack in drafting memoranda, research and writing, including the notorious “Spartacus the Dog” case featured in the New York Law Journal.